The 415

San Francisco has been my home for the past 15 years. I love this city. She has been good to me. I've met some amazing people, eaten incredible food, and seen some unforgettable things.
Despite all this, I've grown a little tired of the old 7x7. I've even considered moving to (gulp) L.A. But every time one of these fleeting thoughts becomes a remote reality, I cling to SF like a familiar lover I never want to leave.

I spent this past weekend walking around the city with fresh eyes and remembered again why I love it here. Chinatown has always been one of my favorite neighborhoods to photograph. All the colors and old architecture never fail to be visually stimulating. Saturday afternoon Grant Street was closed down for the Chinese New Year Flower market.

Check out all the pictures on Flickr- http://www.flickr.com/photos/amandablanton/

Comments